DOWNLOAD THE BROCHURE
Dr. Farran's "One-Day Dental MBA"
Howard's topics may Include:
• Learn how to apply time-tested MBA-level management to your office.
• Learn how to build a winning team without any hype, fluff or wishful thinking.
• Learn how to get twice as much done in half the time while reducing your stress.
• Understand how to learn and commit to operations and logistics, instead of chaos and guesswork.
• Learn to focus your practice: market differentiation, cost leadership and niche market.
• Learn which sectors in dentistry are growing faster with higher net income so you can focus your practice for profitability.
• Learn how to develop a relationship-based practice instead of a product-based practice. • Increase treatment plan acceptance by understanding market segmentation and price elasticity.
• See how going digital can dramatically increase your case acceptance.
• Learn the real reasons patients put off dental treatment.
• Learn the first and second laws of customer satisfaction.
• Learn about the only three things you manage - people, time and money.
6.5 Continuing Education credits Register
WHEN: 7:45 a.m. (registration) to 4:30 p.m. on Friday, Sept. 12, 2014
WHERE: Grappone Conference Center, 70 Constitution Ave., Concord, NH 03301
NOTE: To register more than one person, PLEASE fill out the form below for each person you are registering. Click on the "Continue Shopping" button in the PayPal shopping cart to return to this page.
Credit card payments will be taken on a secure web page.
SPEAKER: Howard Farran, DDS, MBA, is a practicing dentist with more than 25 years of clinical experience, as well as a noted international speaker on faster, easier, more efficient dentistry. He has captivated audiences around the world with his innovative, informational, off-the-cuff and entertaining lectures for more than two decades. His area of expertise covers many aspects of dentistry, including the business of dentistry and clinical topics.