The New Hampshire Dental Society's Qualified Dental Assisting Program prepares Dental Assistants working for MEMBER DENTISTS to begin or continue their education with the following hybrid course offerings:
- Infection Control for Dental Assistants
- Preliminary Oral Inspection for Dental Assistants
- Coronal Polishing for Dental Assistants
- Crown and Bridge Restoration for Dental Assistants
- Monitoring Nitrous Oxide Use for Dental Assistants
- Sealant Certification for Dental Assistants
- Radiography Training Program
To register, please follow these steps:
1. Click this link: Register for Courses!
2. Scroll to bottom to create profile - Click on "NON-DENTIST: CREATE A NEW ACCOUNT"
3. Under the Primary Function tab, select ASSISTANT from the drop-down (if this is NOT selected, you will NOT be able to register for courses)
4. Once account set up is complete, you will see the registration page for courses
Questions? Call us at 603-225-5961