5 Reasons to Practice in New Hampshire
1. NH is a very affordable state in which to live. We
have no state income tax.
2. NH offers both rural and urban environments
to practice; success can be achieved in both
3. NH is a great place to raise a family. We have
great schools and universities. The physical
surroundings are beautiful and the change
of the seasons is dramatic and refreshing.
4. NH is a small state and still has many practice
opportunities for new dentists.
5. Your New Hampshire Dental Society is
a vibrant organization that will advocate for
you and your success.
For more information about the opportunities and lifestyle that New Hampshire has to offer, visit the following websites…
The Recruitment Center, a NHDS partner, is a non-profit state-specific recruitment resource focusing on matching dentists with practice opportunities in New Hampshire. Their team works to promote the practice of dentistry and stays involved with initiatives that support recruitment of the future generation of dentists for the Granite State.